What is HealthTeacher.com?
HealthTeacher.com is a health curriculum for K-12 teachers and health educators alike.
Made for ALL teachers.
K-12 teachers will find the lessons useful, regardless of whether they have professional preparation as a health educator.
Health educators involved in homeschooling, community based health and mental health centers will also find it helpful.
A complete curriculum.
It can stand alone as a school's only health curriculum, or it can support an existing curriculum.
HealthTeacher addresses the top six health risk behaviors identified by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Developed with standards in mind.
HealthTeacher.com delineates knowledge and skill expectations that are consistent with the Assessment Framework and National Health Education Standards for each grade level.
How HealthTeacher can help you.
1. Save Time - Prepared lesson guides can reduce preparation-time.
2. Build Knowledge - The background that HealthTeacher provides can help overcome training challenges or build on a teacher's current knowledge of a subject.
3. Save Money & Stay Current - An Internet-based curriculum can cut the cost of printed materials and help teachers maintain an up-to-date resource for classroom education.
- "I recently completed teaching my first lesson from HealthTeacher.com, and was very pleased with the outcome. Thank you for this easy to use and very helpful tool!"
- "I am so excited that a curriculum has been created for what I believe is the most important form of teaching my students will ever receive."
- "HealthTeacher has a wealth of information for innovative teaching and useful strategies to use in the classroom. It's is a great teaching tool."
- "Thanks for taking the time, energy, and know how to produce this wonderful product for us!."